Terms of website http://us.anticlove.com
Welcome to the Game and the website AnticLove ©.
AnticLove Is the copyrighted work of TICTALES SAS, a French corporation (the information about the company can be found to the legal notice section of the Site).
The acceptance of these General Terms and the Code of Conduct is a prerequisite for being able to play AnticLove. Any use of the Site or the Game not in accordance with the terms of the General Conditions or the Code of Conduct is strictly prohibited.
Registration to the Game, the completion of enrollment courses, and use of the Game and / or the Site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and the Code of Conduct by the Player. Under such acceptance a contract is formed between TICTALES and the Player according to the terms and conditions provided in these Terms and Conditions and Code of Conduct.
Any use of the game AnticLove is governed by the terms and conditions contained in these Terms of Service agreed between TICTALES and yourself, including any future revisions implemented according to the procedure described in Article 4 of herein.
You declare to be a "natural person" over the age of eighteen (18) years or over the age of majority in the country where you are living, and accept these Terms and the Code of Conduct for yourself or, at your discretion, for a minor child you are the parent or guardian and you have authorized to use the account that you created (the "Account").
After reading all the information necessary for the use of the Site and the Game, the player wished to register and participate in the Game and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions prior integral part of the General Conditions.
TICTALES Has designed, built and operates a website and an innovative and playful original story as a game accessible at http://us.anticlove.com.
TICTALES Recommends to minors Players parents to ensure that parental control system provided by Internet service providers is enabled on their computers.
As a reminder, parental control system is software that allows parents to supervise Internet browsing their minor children by defining access rights to Web sites and the different services available online such as forums discussion, chats and instant messaging, according to their age, maturity and experience on the Internet.
Players are informed of the lack of reliability of the Internet, especially in terms of relative security in the transmission of data, non-guaranteed continuity of access to the Game, unsecured performance in terms of volume and transmission speed data.
TICTALES Warns players on the obligation to respect the rights of third parties, including trademark law, copyright and privacy of the privacy and all applicable laws and regulations on the Internet.
The Player must implement the advice available as part of the Game. TICTALES Warns players about the fact that the advice given in the game of fashion and decoration, are provided as entertainment and can not be applied in the real world.
In no event will the information and advice offered are likely to replace the advice of a professional fashion and decoration. They can not be interpreted as to create looks and decorate a house.
The Player recognizes that the information and advice that are made available are neither complete nor exhaustive, and they do not address all the issues related to history, fashion and decoration.
TICTALES Not in any way guarantee any result following the implementation of information and advice available.
Accordingly, the Player agrees that responsibility TICTALES will be sought under the information and advice offered as part of the Game, and accepts that the use of this information and advice is carried out on his sole and full responsibility, control and management.
Each of the expressions mentioned below have in these Terms and Conditions the meaning given to it, namely :
- The "codes" are one-time activation codes issued by our external payment provider in return the corresponding payment. Once received, they can then be traded in game virtual currencies against the Game in accordance with these Terms.
- "Account" : in a personal account opened after registration Player which the player accessed using their username and password.
- "Content Player" : Together the elements (images, sounds, text, graphics, etc.) making up all or part of the creations and contributions made Players in the Game or put online as part of the Discussion Forums.
- "Game" : innovative and original game mode and decoration designed, built and operated by : under the company name protected ": name." The game and its elements (interfaces, software, images, sounds, text, graphics, etc.) are protected by intellectual property rights.
- "Form" : Registration form that the Player is requested to complete in order to play the Game after having read these Terms of Service and have accepted them. The form is available at : signin.
- "Hosting" : storage services and data processing of the Game and Content Player, provided by : company and to make such Content Player Game and accessible to any user and / or Player, directly or indirectly connected to server.
- "Player" : Major Individual subscribing to the Game by completing the online form and accepting these Terms and the Code of Conduct for its own account to that of a minor who is the parent or legal representative .
- "Site" : means the website available at the following url : url and edited by : company and all intellectual property rights attached to its layout, its content and its design. The Site includes the Forum, Profile Pages, content and Game Player Content.
These Terms and Conditions are intended to define the conditions under which the player accesses the Site, if registered, plays and enjoys the features offered by the Game.
4. Acceptance of Terms
When registering via the form, each player expressly accepts these terms by signing "I have read and accepted without reservation the provisions of these terms and conditions" at the bottom of the web page where these conditions are displayed.
Participating in the Competition implies, moreover, the acceptance of any subsequent modification of the organization of the game and of these terms under the following conditions :
Each new version of these Terms will be posted on the Site and the Player will be informed on the Site.
The player is, however, responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms of Service.
By continuing to access the Site and / or play the Game after any changes to Terms of Service implies acceptance by the Player changes the General Conditions.
TICTALES Also reserves the right to change its Thurs Technical changes may occur without notice from TICTALES.
Furthermore, TICTALES reserves the right to definitively stop the game offered to players with a notice of 30 (thirty) days and without compensation of any kind.
5. Duration and entry into force
These Terms and Conditions take effect as from the validation by the Player of the completed form and without the signature of these Terms is required. They remain in effect for the duration of activation of the account. The stipulations listed in Article 24 survive disabling the account and continue to apply once the Account Disabled and for any reason whatsoever.
6. Free service
The Game accessed and made available through the Site, is free with the exception of codes that can be acquired under the conditions referred to herein. All the costs of access to Internet and communications necessary to access and play the Game remains the responsibility of the Player.
7. Registration requirements to game
7.1 Who Can Attend
The Game is accessible via the Internet to any person, adult or minor.
However, minors register and participate in the game under the responsibility and with the permission of their parents, guardians or adults who have a delegation of parental authority.
As the host of the Content Player, TICTALES implements the means for removing illegal content reported to seraientt Player who, under the provisions of Article 6 of the Law for Confidence in the Digital Economy 21 June 2004. The terms of reporting and removal are described here : : withdrawal.
7.2 A Single Account per Player
Upon validation of the form, an account is assigned to the Player summarizing their preferences.
Each player can only register once the Game and should therefore have only one account.
It is strictly forbidden to register multiple times using different IDs game, creating several accounts, as well as playing from an account opened by another player or by fraudulently using the identifiers of another player.
The opening by the same player multiple accounts or fraudulent use of account or password of another player may result in account deletion of the player and, if applicable, the prohibition to regain access to the Game by this account or through a new registration creating a new Account.
7.3 Registration in the game via the form
Registration for the game is possible round the clock, 7 days 7, except in cases of force majeure or an event beyond the control of TICTALES and subject to any breakdowns and maintenance necessary for the proper functioning and updates to the Site and the Game. For maintenance reasons, TICTALES reserves the right to temporarily suspend (in whole or part) and without notice access to the account, the Site, the Game, the Profile Page, the Forum, or to certain functions of the Game without downtime can not give right to any compensation.
The communication protocols used are those used on the Internet to the date of acceptance of these Terms by the Player and those to come.
Registration and use of the Game requires a computer with access to the Internet as well as software and plugins available on the Internet, including on the websites of their publishers.
To play, you must register by completely filling in the form available on the following web page : : signin or any other registration page in case of modification of the structure of the Site.
7.4 Choice of IDs
The Player chooses a username and password that will be requested each time you connect it.
The Player agrees that its identifier does not violate in any way the rights of others and not be racist, antisemitic, xenophobic, defamatory or morality and complies with these Terms and the Site Code of Conduct.
Similarly, the names of avatars or virtual dolls can have a range and / or a racist meaning, anti-Semitic, xenophobic, defamatory or morality and must comply with these Terms and the Code of Conduct.
The player must take particular care not to disturb the sensibility of other players, especially the younger ones, under penalty of exclusion from the Game and delete his account.
The Player is informed that TICTALES may proceed to requests for verification of their identity and contact information.
Any misrepresentation, particularly in order to impersonate a third party, is likely to lead to the permanent removal of the Account without any consideration or compensation of any kind.
7.5 Validation and ID management
After validating the form, and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and Code of Conduct, the Player receives an email confirmation of registration for the game in which he recalled that he or she can at any time access to the GTC website and download them.
He was asked to validate their IDs : then the player may, if he wishes, change his password and personal data given during registration on the form.
The Player is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password.
It is committed to take all necessary measures to ensure its complete confidentiality, especially so that no third party can usurp identity or account to play and / or participate in the discussion forum and make statements likely to prejudice the rights of third, to the intimacy of the private life and to all the legal and regulatory provisions applicable on the Internet.
The Player allows TICTALES to publish, disseminate and use its identifier in the game, particularly in the context of participants' league tables and results of competitions organized by TICTALES.
7.6 Management and conservation of data related to registration
Given the characteristics of the Game, risks related to the content offered by the Players and therefore the need to identify the perpetrators, TICTALES informs the player that it will retain the data associated with each player as his account is active .
The Player is informed that personal data concerning him are required to access and enjoy the Game.
This information may, with the consent expressed by ticking the boxes provided for this purpose be used for marketing purposes by TICTALES or by its trading partners.
Some business partners may be located outside of the European Union in countries that do not have an adequate level of protection, these partners are contractually committed to respect European principles of data protection.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, the Player can access to personal data concerning him, and to rectify or delete, where appropriate, and to oppose their communication to third parties by contacting the webmaster at the following address : : touch.
$ 8 virtual and Action Points (AP)
When registering, the Player is immediately credited and unrequited reserve a "virtual $" and Action Points (AP), not against real-value, non-convertible, non-exchangeable and non-refundable, and only used as part of the Game.
The "$ virtual" can afford to make acquisitions and virtual sales (aid to progress in the adventure, clothing, furniture, decor, hairstyles, etc.).
The Action Points allow you to progress through the game, to discover more scenery and places.
After registering, the Player will be eligible to tender for crediting its $ virtual reserve and action points (AP). For a detailed description of our current offers please visit our FAQ Section : How do I credit my account : faq
The game offers the possibility, in addition to the $ virtual reserve and Action Points (AP) to the acquisition of "codes" for :
- acquire $ second virtual game currency, to get clothes, accessories, furniture, etc. immediately usable in the game,
- d'acquérir des Points d'action supplémentaires.),
- and in general, to obtain benefits in the game against no real value.
The "Codes" as the virtual $ and action points are no real cons-value, non-convertible, non-exchangeable or refundable and only used in the context of the Game.
The "Codes" can be acquired by the player through the use of payment instruments listed in the FAQ under "How to fund my account". http://us.anticlove.com/faq
The acquisition of "codes" by minors Players must always be in the presence of parents, guardians and responsible adults, who must ensure that the minors in their charge do not acquire "codes" without their permission.
Payments made by minors Players engage their parents as soon as the participation in the Game constitutes an act of everyday life just like a regular purchase.
A player can not claim any refund of its codes including error, voluntary or accidental reset of the game, deletion account or for any reason or under any circumstances whatsoever (except as expressly provided for in Section 9.2 below)
9.2 Principle of non statutory exception and Refund
The immediacy of the activation of Action Points and makes $ repayment activated Code / consumed impossible. Therefore no claim for refund of a code used / consumed will not be processed unless it is proven that the fault or negligence of TICTALES led to the destruction of Character, Action Points or virtual $ without fault, negligence or violation of the General Conditions and / or the Code of Conduct by the Player.
Reimbursement Codes uneaten by a player through the exercise of the right of withdrawal may take place when it is exercised within the statutory period of 7 (seven) days under the conditions described in Section FAQ "How powerful I exercise my right of withdrawal 'http://us.anticlove.com/faq
Refunds in cases referred to above are made after consideration of the application, by check made out to the Player or, if a minor, the parent, guardian or responsible adult.
A photocopy of the identity card is required for the treatment of any refund request meeting the conditions referred to in this article.
The suspension or cancellation statement due to non-compliance with these Terms or the Code of Conduct will not give rise to any refund of codes and what they have been consumed / activated or not.
10. Special obligations of the Player
Le Joueur doit communiquer une adresse électronique valide pour pouvoir s'inscrire au Jeu.
It is committed, through the use of the Game and its participation in the Discussion Forum at :
- not to defame, abuse, harass, stalk or threaten anyone, nor violate the rights of others,
- not to justify crimes against humanity, not to incite racial hatred or pedophilia,
- not to create a false identity or impersonate a third party,
- do not transmit viruses, Trojan horses, logic bombs or other harmful or destructive program,
- do not disrupt the operation of the Site
- do not take over all or part of the content of existing works without the authorization of the rights holders of those works,
- not to reproduce and / or use the brand, the company name, logo or any distinctive sign of a third party,
- ne pas porter atteinte à la vie privée et au droit à l'image des tiers (notamment en s'abstenant de diffuser des informations susceptibles de permettre l'identification d'individus au sein des Contenus Joueur,
- in general, do not transmit any material that infringe intellectual property rights or the rights of third parties, including trademark law, the right of the person or the Copyright and comply with these Terms and code of conduct.
11. Principles of moderation discussion forums
Discussion forums are accessible only to players having identified through the form and featuring an Account.
Once registered, each player is free to contribute to the various discussion forums under the conditions specified in the charter of use discussion forums available on the home page of the Site.
TICTALES Has chosen to moderate the contributions of post players to ensure freedom of expression. The contributions are immediately visible online.
The choice of a posteriori moderation is the result of the practical impossibility due to the immediacy and importance of the number of contributions, exercising a general a priori control over the entirety of them.
If the principle of a posteriori moderation favors the freedom of expression of players, each player must take responsibility and ensure respect for basic laws and regulations, such as in particular those mentioned in the article "Special obligations Player "and the Code of Conduct.
The Player is informed that each contribution will be deleted if it does not comply with laws and regulations, these Terms and Conditions, and / or the Code of Conduct.
The Content Player is the player's responsibility, TICTALES will make no partial modification, minimal or substantial contributions to make them compliant.
12. Legal obligations of TICTALES
As the host of content and in accordance with Article 6 of the Law for Confidence in the Digital Economy of 21 June 2004, TICTALES has an obligation to :
- hold and keep the data that will enable the identification of any person who has contributed to the creation of content distributed via the Site, the judicial authorities may require the communication of the information,
- remove information stored or preserved, or make access impossible, since TICTALES aware of their illegal nature.
The Player is informed that TICTALES however, is not subject to a general obligation to monitor the information it stores, nor a general obligation to seek facts or circumstances indicating illegal activity.
13. Suspension / exclusion
In case of non-compliance with the obligations referred to in these Terms and Conditions by the Player, TICTALES reserves the right to suspend operation of law and without notice access to the Game or to certain functions of the Game.
Similarly, when notified by Internet users that the player makes use of the Game, the Site, its Profile Page or nature of discussion forums to prejudice to third parties (and / or TICTALES) or which would be contrary to morality, public order and / or laws and regulations, and / or under these Terms and / or the Code of Conduct TICTALES reserves the right to suspend at any time access to the Game and Player Account concerned and to proceed with the removal of illegal content in question and the Account. This suspension and / or cancellation of the Account and Bad Content is not subject to any compensation or reimbursement codes, that they have been consumed or not.
Furthermore, TICTALES reserves the right to exclude permanently from participation in any Game Player disturbing the progress of the game and any player missing any provision of these Terms.
TICTALES Reserves the right to sue (including interim) any Player who by his attitude or breach herein or would be likely to have actually caused harm to TICTALES.
The Player is solely responsible for the Content that he posts Players in the Game or discussion forums, TICTALES does not assume any responsibility, especially editorial.
Therefore, the Player warrants TICTALES against any action that may be taken against it under, including such Content Player.
The Player agrees to be personally responsible for any claims and / or procedures, irrespective of the forms and natures, formulated against TICTALES and that would relate directly or indirectly to the Content hosted Player.
To this end, the Player undertakes including paid directly to the author of the complaint, all money that it would require TICTALES and to voluntarily intervene if necessary to all proceedings initiated against [ *] or Player, and the guarantee of all sentences that are pronounced against TICTALES on this occasion.
15. Ownership of Content Player
Each player is and remains the sole owner of the Content Player, creations, data, information, and files shared with TICTALES in the context of the Game.
It guarantees that it has all rights to the Content posted Player including the creations (drawings, illustrations, photographs, texts, musical compositions) required for the publication of such Content on the Site Player, to their ranking on the internet, and the transfer tax under section 17 below.
16. Intellectual Property TICTALES
TICTALES Retains ownership :
- the Game, its design, its mechanics, its engine,
- of the database, including its structure, designed and managed by it for the management of the Game,
- of any information, elements of know-how, specification documents and more generally all the design elements of the Game and the Site,
- intellectual and industrial property rights to all design elements Game Site and whether graphic or technical,
- trademarks, patents, names, acronyms, logos, colors, graphics or other signs that could be used, carried, used or implemented by TICTALES in the framework of the Game and the Website.
The Player is therefore forbidden to reproduce in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the elements referred to in the preceding paragraph and to alter the trademarks, patents, names, acronyms, logos, colors, graphics or other signs appearing on the elements provided by TICTALES, and more generally to use or exploit these elements other than in connection with the execution hereof.
The Player agrees not to file any patent for or on behalf of a third party, created and / or produced as part of this, including incorporating one or more elements of the Game and / or the Site or generally TICTALES.
TICTALES Reminds the Player that, in general :
- All texts, photos, videos, data, logos, images and other elements broadcast on the Internet web pages are reserved and protected by the law of intellectual property, so that only a private copying or private use in a circle Restricted family is allowed,
- Any other use constitutes infringement and / or related rights infringement, sanctioned by the aforementioned Code and liable to prosecution before the competent courts,
- no work (text, photo, video, data, logo, image or other) may be reproduced, represented, adapted or translated in any form and on any medium whatsoever without the express permission of the author, his heirs or assigns,
- Consequently, no player shall reproduce, distribute, sell, modify, adapt, translate, license all or part of any of the elements reproduced on all or part of the Site, or face sanctions (suspension or cancellation of the Account ) and if necessary prosecuted in the civil or criminal courts,
- no player shall use all or part of a work is not the author (text, photo, video, data, logo, image or other) as part of the Game, the Site, or the Profile Page the Forum without the express permission of the author or heirs or assigns. This applies in particular during competitions or calls for contributions of Players.
17. License and Intellectual Property Assignment
17.1 Hosting released Content Player
For the right to use the Site and participate in the game, the Player grants TICTALES the right to host any Content that he or she Player is posted, broadcast or published on its Profile Page or the Forum. The publication of the Content Player remains the sole responsibility of the Player. The Player acknowledges that hosting such Content Player is not a commercial exploitation of such content and that it will therefore give rise to any counterparty.
The hosted content being the responsibility of the player who posted, It is the player not wishing to see its contents hosted on the Site to undertake all actions necessary for its removal.
17.2 Limited License to use the visible content of the Game
Subject to compliance with these Terms and the Code of Conduct TICTALES grants the player a license of non-exclusive and non-transferable use of the Game and its visible content solely for :
- use the Game for purely recreational purposes and entertainment
- using the visible content of the Game to create derivative Player contents visible content of the Game
- to publish and disseminate the Player Content on the Site provided that this publication and such dissemination is carried out in a non-profit and only on Profile Page Player or on the forums
- if the player so wishes, to propose the Content Player to TICTALES for the sale of all operating rights thereto for the purposes of commercial exploitation under the conditions referred to in Article 17 below .
The duration of the license is limited to the duration of activation of the account. In case of violation of the obligations under these Terms and Conditions, the license granted in this Article shall terminate immediately without notice or notification. The Player should ensure you retain no copies of the content of the game.
17.3 Assignment of exploitation rights on the Content Player
In accordance with Article 17.2 above, the player can offer TICTALES a Player Content for the sale of all operating rights thereto for the purposes of commercial exploitation of the Content Player by [* ].
TICTALES Has the right, in its sole discretion, to accept or refuse to operate the Player Content offered on a commercial basis. In case of refusal or non-response by the TICTALES TICTALES does not operate the Player Content offered on a commercial basis. However, it will continue to host the Content Player in accordance with hosting authorization under Article 17. 1 as the content has been deleted by the player himself or by TICTALES (in conditions referred to in Article 13 Suspension / exclusion). The Player is informed that the commercial exploitation under the Content Player does not include accommodation such content under the conditions referred to in Article 17.1. Consequently, Content's operating Player refusal TICTALES can not be regarded a waiver from TICTALES for the benefit of hosting the Content Player authorization provided in section 17.1 of these Conditions provided that the player does not have deleted.
In case TICTALES decide, after proposal Player, commercially exploit a Player content (by keeping it available to other players on the site so that they can use to customize including their virtual doll, Character or avatar), TICTALES shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to commercially exploit the Content Player Player suggested serving on its acceptance in writing (including email) and assigning a unique code as consideration the sale of operating rights relating to the Content Player exploited.
Accordingly, the Player agrees unreservedly to give in TICTALES in return for the provision of a "Code" allows the activation of content available in Game :
- the right to reproduce and represent creations that performs in the play (particularly in the context of the opening of a shop), and the right to grant to the other players the right to use these creations in the exclusive setting of the Game for the duration of copyright, as it is or will be provided by current or future legislation, for the whole world,
- the right to make any changes technically necessary to exercise the rights in other technical processes and formats, including for digital conversion, prior to the posting of creations.
The Parties agree that the rights granted and understand :
- for the reproduction right : the right to reproduce, without limitation of the number, or all of the creations on any known or unknown, present or future, especially optical, digital, paper, disk, network, disk, electronics , DVD, CD, CDI, CD-ROM, Internet, Extranet, 3G, 4G, as web or mobile application, i-mode, Wap ... without this list being limiting, : company reserves the ability to reproduce all or part of the creations to decline for other games or services of electronic and audiovisual communications,
- for the right of adaptation : the right to amend any or all of creations in all media mentioned in this article and in all computer file formats known and unknown to date, the right to assemble, to to integrate all or part or in existing or future works in any media mentioned in this article. The right to adapt also means the right to translate or modify the creations in whole or part, in any language and the right to reproduce the resulting translations, on any support under this section,
- for the right to representation : the right to broadcast all or part of creation in any medium, and by any method or means of communication whatsoever, known or unknown to date, in particular by any telecommunications network, Internet, Intranet, Extranet, 3G, 4G, as web or mobile application, Wap ... without this list being exhaustive, by any means of broadcasting, including terrestrial, cable or satellite, in any format, directly or through a third party,
- the distribution right : the placing on the market for consideration or gratuitously, including rental and the price of creations and their adaptation by any process and in any medium, known or unknown to date and that, what that 'Either the destination for all age groups, without limitation, and the right to surrender to third parties in whole or part, in any form whatsoever, including by assignment, license or contract type, in any form all or part of the rights transferred temporarily or permanently,
- entitled to return to third parties in whole or part, in any form whatsoever, including by assignment, license, or any type of contract, in any form, all or part of the rights transferred, temporarily or permanently .
TICTALES May have an identifier Player as a contributor to the extent that technical conditions permit. If the conditions of the transfer of exploitation rights referred to above do not meet the approval of the player, it is the player not to submit Content Player to TICTALES for the purposes of commercial exploitation.
Once the player has proposed a Content Player to TICTALES for commercial exploitation by TICTALES or its partners and the consideration (the Code) of the transfer has been received, the sale of the Content Player exploitation rights to TICTALES will be considered final and deemed to be made under the conditions described in these Terms and Conditions. TICTALES May therefore freely exploit the conditions attached to these Terms and no additional consideration that the provision of the Code, including, where appropriate, if the Account is subject by following a suspension or a deletion.
18. Proof, storage and archiving
The records stored in computer systems TICTALES in reasonable security conditions, are considered as proof of communications and mailing forms, and comments, as well as different transmissions of information between each Player and [* ], allowing the latter to ensure the desired treatment by each player.
The Forms are archived on a reliable and sustainable manner to correspond to a faithful and durable copy, pursuant to Article 1348 of the Civil Code.
In case of conflict between the registers of TICTALES and any document in printed or electronic file Player, it is expressly agreed between the parties that the computerized records TICTALES prevail over the Player and documents shall be restricted to as evidence.
The Player use the Game and the Website at his own risk and any checks, including before the launch of its contributions or creations, under his sole responsibility.
TICTALES Can not be held responsible for the Content Player, creations, contributions posted by Players.
TICTALES Can not be held responsible for any trouble disseminating Content Player, creations, contributions posted by Players or, more generally, for any disruption of the Internet, affecting the use of the Game Website , discussion forums.
The Player recognizes expressly that TICTALES has, because of information brought to the knowledge of the player as part of these Terms and the Site, the imprint of the Code and FAQs, satisfied its obligations of advice and information about the characteristics of the Game, the Site and the features made available as part of the Game.
In addition, because of the characteristics and limitations of the Internet, the company TICTALES can not be held liable for any misuse of passwords, PINs, and more generally of any personal data transmitted via the Internet .
TICTALES Can not be held responsible for the malfunctioning of the Site and / or the Game for a given browser.
TICTALES Does not guarantee that the Site and / or the Game will operate without interruption or that it does not contain any computer errors, that defects will be corrected.
TICTALES Can not be held liable if the data relating to the registration of a Player or activate a Code does not reach it for some reason she can not be held responsible (eg a problem connection to the Internet, for whatever reason, a momentary lapse of servers for any reason, etc.) or come illegible or impossible to process (for example, if the player has a hardware or a software environment inadequate for his registration, etc.).
TICTALES Can not be held liable for harm of any type (personal, physical, material, financial or otherwise) arising in connection with the participation of a Competitor in the Competition or holding of such incidental damage that financial loss, loss of profit, loss of brand image, loss of Content Player, creations, contributions or data including any files that might result from difficulties related to their transmission, reception and dissemination.
Is deemed to be indirect, and therefore does not qualify for compensation, any action against the Player by a third party. The Player provides under sole responsibility personal information for access and use of the Game.
20. Compulsory configuration - information on cookies
The cookie blocking by setting the browser or firewall which interfere with the normal operation of the Game.
Cookies are small files that websites place on the hard disk of the computer when the subscriber connects.
These files are harmless and do not contain any personal information about subscribers. Most cookies used by TICTALES are session cookies, which are only active during the connection time. Permanent cookies are saved on the hard disk of the customer's computer in order to recognize it when it connects, especially to enable it to exercise the rights it has acquired and access its benefits . Cookies are sometimes used to display advertisements and to have statistics on the number of visitors and about the features and most popular sections, particularly in order to improve the game by adapting to customers' wishes .
The Player has the option to disable some cookies by configuring their browser. However, TICTALES can not be held responsible for a drop in performance of the services or inability to access certain features of the Site (including payment functions), the Game, the Profile or Page forum, since the cookies have been deactivated.
Accounts being personal, it is forbidden to transfer his Player account or benefit of these Conditions, in whole or in part, to a third party. TICTALES May transfer to any legal person of its choice, or all of the rights and obligations defined in these Terms and Conditions.
22. Case of absolute necessity
Initially, cases of force majeure shall suspend performance of the contract. If the force majeure has a duration of existence superior to three months, the contract will be terminated automatically, unless otherwise agreed between the parties. Explicitly, are considered as force majeure or fortuitous events, those usually retained by the jurisprudence of French courts and tribunals. The force majeure exclude any reimbursement codes they are consumed or not.
23. Termination of relations
TICTALES Can withdraw at any time access to the Game Player under the conditions specified herein. The player may also, subject to prior notice TICTALES mail, give the Game and request deactivation of his account. However, outside of exercising the right of withdrawal as provided for in Article 9.2 above, the player will not benefit from any refund in cases codes deactivation of his Account, and what these codes have consumed or not.
24. Consequences of the termination of the relationship
Upon termination of the contractual relationship, for any reason whatsoever, including in case of waiver Player in the Game of the benefit, the following provisions of these Conditions shall continue to apply and retain their full effects :
- Section "Assignment of Intellectual Property Rights"
- article "Intellectual Property TICTALES"
- item "Guarantees"
- Article "Liability"
- article "Proof, storage and archiving."
TICTALES May continue to operate the Player creations under the conditions specified herein.
Within the limits indicated above, these Conditions apply throughout the term of protection of rights over creations under applicable law.
25. General Provisions
Neither party to the contract formed between the Player and TICTALES can not make a commitment on behalf and / or on behalf of the other. In addition, each of the parties remains solely liable for its acts, allegations, commitments, services and personnel. In case of difficulties in interpretation between any of the titles at the head of clauses, and any of the clauses, the titles will be declared nonexistent.
If the disability of one or more provisions of these Terms is declared by a competent court, other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions are governed by French law. Any dispute concerning the execution and interpretation of the contract formed between the player and TICTALES which has not been settled amicably shall be settled by the competent courts located in metropolitan France.